Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kung Nyiuor!!!

YARLO YARLO!!
Kung!!! nyo se eiyu giujobun mijuri banuseundeo!!
wuahaha...i always use BB language to communicate with orang besar...but they never understand me... Kung nyio!!! senyiuor bunji honiur...!!!
hahaha...my granpa said i am a smart girl!!
because i know korea..italy..france...many languages =p

i'm so happy...my daddy mummy love me so much!! even my granpa and granma pamper me also!!
about my ah yi...erm...she always communicate BB language with me..i love her also =p
Kung Nyiuor!!!
Here I Am. I'm Eunice Lai.
i'm a pretty boy...
Kung NYIOUR!!!

i always gai gai(Shopping) with my coconut hair,
and purple pink colour dress and bag...
somehow, there are still many people thought that i'm a boy!! actually i'm very beh song ga!!
but no choice..i only know how to KUNG NYIOUR with them...

therefore, i'm a PRETTY BOY!!
cool girl ma..haha...

Recently my mummy full of stress from her work. Sometimes she'll unhappy after work...but when she saw me,she will be happier and pamper me le.. then sometimes i tak sangka heard mummy and ah yi talking about their lives and works...those orang besar quite complicated ge ho!
mummy and ah yi you both see this photo? the sunlight shinning behind me. Orang besar...the sunlight always shine behind us also...so you all don't down la...don't stress la...keep away those unhappiness... always
think positively...because you all have two choices: positive or negative.

haha...but i know it's hard to them. i just can Kung Nyiour to them to represent my supports!!! haha...Don't give up ar!!

Kung Nyiour!! Ginseng oh!

haha...i went to Jusco yesterday. i saw a big counter selling ginsengs...then a promoter came to me and said : Ginseng hou ar!!! dai gam ga ar!!!
my granpa said : eat liao ginseng will become saint. haha...
to me...i never see this alient. can eat?
this alient is pretty much bigger than me.
it eats me rather than i eat it.


but i like to gai gai...although i always naughty, but i did sayang baba mami...popo and gong gong ga...just like what you see in this picture..i was sayang the alient...hahah....
Kung Nyiour!! last night me and my mummy stayed over night at granma house and slept with ah yi.
i kept crying during midnight...because i was hungry..
i kicked my legs to ah yi's face...i crashed my head to mummy stomach...
few minutes...mummy woke up and made milk for me.
i don't wish ga...why i always disturb mummy, since she doesn't get enough sleep. i'm regretted too...and ah yi also played with me during midnight.but ah yi blur blur asking me : LEI SIONG DIM??!
haha...i didn't siong dim...i hungry je =p
soli lo ='(

Mummy put her t-shirt on me! ah yi laughed at me!!
she said i'm like choir member...like praying : kung nyiour ..jiwu ni kosu lo...monakalue...

i just know that, this shirt is tooooo LONG toooo HOT!!!
that one is mummy's bonia bag. i pulled it and lastly get scolded. BONIA JE MA!!! pull also cannot meh!!
else, i buy another one for you la!! don't yim jim la!!

mummy's bag very interesting ga...got so many rubbish inside...sometimes i can find FOOD inside...haha...

but...mummy bring all those rubbish just because me. =')

anyway...there are so many people are loving me.
i'm living in a blissful world...
hope daddy and mummy always loving each other...
granpa and granma always love and care for each other...
uncle...can be succeed in his career...and be strong!
and ah yi...always be happy and create more music!!
Again...I'm Yiu Yiu...a baby who always live happily. thanks god ^_^

3 comments:

Chin Sh'n said...

Nice way of expressing urself n Yiu Yiu..Haha...Stay happy..But I'm sure wenever we are stress, when we see The small little ones, we'll be happy again~~

momo.呵.嫫嫫 said...

haha...you're right.
last weekend really earned nice memories...because of yiu.
you too girl,have to be strong and happy...no matter what matter happen to us.
there always have + and -,
You Choose ^_^

Jasemaine said...

Hahahah so cute de neh :)