Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Next Dawn

Finally, i got the latest album of "Guo Jing(郭静)" from warner chappell. Thanks warner and Mobi.

in this album, there has a song entitled "echo(回音)". it's my 5th composition which released in the artists' album. I'm glad.

Due to my compositions...there's around 50 songs which i composed within 4 years.

Am i really suitable for this music path????
backstage?? frontstage??

i'm not even dare to think about it. Meanwhile, i'm fine and happy to work at backstage. Easier life....

But then, i have to promised myself that, nothing gonna change my enthusiasm of
music. Despite i have changed my job in the future and no more in the music industry,
i would be continued to compose music and write lyrics.

Recently i'm looking for my own music path. Which kinda music genre that fits me perfectly.
I love many kind of music, but i seldom find an Anna Style in my compositions.
I'm thinking about about....Anna Style means "apa pun boleh jadi" may be....

anyway...i must slowly discover about my STYLE!!!
AND...I won't be the Guo Jing number 2 for sure...!!! haha...
we are totally in different path.

New song introduce to my blog readers :
《回音》(Hui2 Yin1).....Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

安东。黎 Anthony said...

Congratulation !!!! ^^
Keep it up ! We are your supporters!!!

Unknown said...

我有听我有听!!

好好听哦!

继续加油!期待你更多作品!!